Co-Ground works hard to source products that are not only great quality, but are also produced by organisations trying to make the world a better place.
nothing but the good stuff
ethically sourced and freshly roasted in melbourne
- cappuccino, flat white, cafe latte, mochaccino, piccolo latte
- espresso, long black, macchiato
*Five Senses decaffeinated coffee is also available
milks and alternatives
- dairy: full cream & light
- oat m*lk: Minor Figures
- soy m*lk: Happy Happy Soy Boy
- almond m*lk: Milklab
organic teas & tisanes in biodegradable infusers
- Evermore breakfast tea
- Lady Melba: earl grey
- Emerald Bloom: green
- Grass Roots: lemongrass, ginger & turmeric
we can also serve a range of other delicious beverages for your guests. note that these are not included in our standard offer above, and may incur an extra charge
- cold brewed coffee
- Yaru mineral water: sparkling or still (bottles
- Karma soft drinks: cola, lemonade, ginger ale (bottles)
- organic juices: orange, apple, orange & mango, blackcurrant & raspberry + more (bottles)
- special requests: just ask!
ask us about our range of mouth-watering baked goods from local favourites Penny for Pound & Noisette
- pastries: croissants, danishes, pain au chocolate, escargot, portuguese tarts + more
- cakes & slices: brownies, caramel slice, banana bread, red velvet + more
- cookies: choc chip, ANZAC, gingerbread + more
we work with a variety of amazing social enterprise and indigenous catering businesses.
let us know what you need, and we’ll help to make it happen
mobile bar - social good package
Born in the aftermath of the black Saturday bushfires in 2009, Goodwill Wines pays forward 50% of their profits to a truly impressive range of charities and causes.
Amazing wines are carefully sourced from across Australia’s best wine regions. it’s a changing line-up, but here’s a few of the current stars:
- 2018 sparkling pinot chardonnay – Eden Valley, SA
- 2020 sauvignon blanc – Bendigo, VIC
- 2018 riesling – Adelaide Hills, SA
- 2020 rosé, Eden Valley, SA
- 2019 pinot noir, Yarra Valley, VIC
- 2017 shiraz, Mclaren Vale, SA
these south australian trailblazers are on a mission to be the best.
We are proudly founded and led by women, but we make beer for everyone. Our diverse genders, minds and tastes makes us bolder, better, richer. We don’t want to just be the best female makers, we want to be the best makers.
Sparkke is on a journey to carbon neutrality and works closely with social impact partners in a variety of sectors. Their cans proudly sport some cheeky messaging to get those conversations started.
- pale ale
- apple cider
- hard lemonade
- ginger beer
- limited edition brews
Local Brewing Co.
Local Brewing believes in a world where you can buy a beer and make a difference. with this in mind, they’ve teamed up with SecondBite to provide a meal to someone in need with every pack or pint sold.
- Sunset XPA
- Pacific Paradise (pacific ale)
Yaru is Australia’s first indigenous water company and was established in 2011 through a partnership between the Martin family and Bundjalung descendants of northern NSW.
Yaru is a social enterprise that tells an important cultural story, whilst creating better health outcomes for indigenous communities via the Yaru foundation. through sales of Yaru water and vital donations, they are able to establish projects that lead to health improvements, cultural awareness, and sustainable outcomes.
- Sparkling mineral water (bottles)
- Still mineral water (bottles)
Starting in 2010 with a bag of cola nuts sent by friends, Karma Drinks is certified fairtrade and organic. the Karma Cola Foundation makes sure that the people who grow their cola, get something back from the people who drink it.
- ginger ale
- sugar-free cola
- lemon, lime & bitters
- sparkling waters: blackcurrant, blood orange, red grapefruit